PM123's Display Configuration
- Dock windows at x pixels
- This will allow the windows to dock into the main player
window so that when then main window is moved, the docked window
follows. Specify the distance in pixels to allow for docking.
- Save window position per object
- When enabling this feature the positions of object
dependent windows like playlists and song infos are stored
independently for each playlist or song. Otherwise only the size is restored for this kind of
Note that PM123 will automatically remove old entries when unused for more than a month.
- Default display
- Choose whether to show the filename,
the Song title or some technical
information (bit rate, frequency, mode) by default.
- Scrolls title
- Control how to scroll the song title in the main window if
it does not fit in the given space.
- Infinite keeps scrolling the display
until you start feeling sick :-)
- Once scrolls the display once after
you load a song.
- Disable prevents the display from
scrolling. Useful if you are scroll-sick.
- Turn around scroller
- Let the scrolling title continue from the beginning rather
than scrolling forth and back.
- Use skinned font for display
- Allows to choose between skinned and non skinned font for
display of title. Skinned fonts are pretty, but they may badly fail to
display most international characters.
- Choose font
- If you unchecked the above check box you may choose an
arbitrary font for the title display from the fonts currently installed
on your system.